About SERVPRO of Altamonte Springs / Longwood
SERVPRO of Altamonte Springs/Longwood understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Altamonte Springs/Longwood specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Altamonte Springs/Longwood can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Altamonte Springs/Longwood.
SERVPRO of Altamonte Springs/Longwood is a 24/7 Emergency Services company. Responding at any hour for water removal & flood clean up. Our technicians are highly trained and experienced with every water damage situation, from sewage damage clean up, to flood waters affecting the entirety of a home or business. Our technicians are also experienced in mold removal, biological clean up, crime scene clean up, HVAC cleaning (duct cleaning), smoke damage, fire damage, residential and commercial water, fire, mold damaged structures (drywall, carpet, pad ext.), crawl space water damage, crawl space sewage damage, flood water removal, commercial building water removal, hardwood floor water damage, wet hardwood floors, wet carpet drying, sewage restoration, flood cleanup, busted pipe water damage, broken pipe water damage, busted sprinkler water damage, flood pump out.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- IICRC- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- BBB- Better Business Bureau
- OCA- Orlando Claims Association
- ABC- Associated Business and Contractors Inc.
- EAGO- Executive Association of Greater Orlando